Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Waiting for Weber Again

Well ... they have emailed Dr. Weber and now we are waiting for her to read the results of all the tests and to advise on next steps. I have no idea whether or not she will come over to meet with Mom or simply call back. I had hoped that Kathleen would present the options but Dr. Weber is the expert on myeloma so she will have the best idea of how (or if) to move forward with treatment. And since its July 1 tomorrow -- we will have a new doctor and nurse practitioner in the morning if Mom is still here.